Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Crushed Dreams

Our heroes have fallen and so have the villians. We are the new era and as the new era will must bring peace to this world, but as for some all you want to do is see the world suffer. You will either follow in the path of darkness or the path of light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasori Uchiha

Go down 
+2
Doragon
Sasori Uchiha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasori Uchiha

Sasori Uchiha

Sasori Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Sasori Uchiha   Sasori Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Name:Uchiha Sasori
Nickname/Alias:Sasori
Village:Konohagakure
Catch Phrase: "I am the last born Uchiha. I am here to revive my clan after my Grandfather Uchiha Sasori wiped out the entire clan. I am here to become the most powerful ninja ever."
Alliance:Sinister

Personality & Description Information
Personality:Sasori Uchiha (ジェレミー, Uchiha Sasori) acts like his grandfather Sasuke. Sasori received a different Sharingan when he was born but hasn't activated it yet. Sasori is the last Uchiha member born after Sasuke and Karin got married and had Obito named after Sasuke's ancestor and Obito married the younger sister of Hinata. Sasori is the only member of the Uchiha (other than Sasuke) to master the Chidori at a young age.

Personality Traits: Sasori only shows 2 Emotions. Anger and Frustration. Sasori is always angry but he gets frustrated when he tries something and fails to achieve it. Sasori dislikes anything nice and sweet and something that everyone likes. Sasori only hangs around people he can stand as he can't really stand people so whenever he is seen he is by himself. Sasori is kind of a Pyromaniac and loves burning things down and just watching it either writh in pain or just born.

Dislikes:Helping Others, Annoying People, Stupid Questions and People who annoy the hell out of me.

Looks:Sasori Uchiha Kai

Eye color:normally black unless using Sharingan then its black and red
Skin color:white
Hair color: Blonde, Black with red tips

Ninja Information

Character Specialty:Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Doijutsu
Main: Doijutsu
Sub: Ninjutsu

Element Affinity;
Main: Katon-Fire
Sub:(Only if you are applying for something higher than Special Jounin)
Fused elements:(Only if you are applying for something higher than jounin, or you previously made a clan with this fused element) For more information on fused elements, go here==> https://naruto-cd.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f7/advanced-elements-t2.htm#2

==>Clan information
((--THIS IS ONLY FOR CANON CLANS, CUSTOM CLAN WILL HAVE TO BE POSTED IN THE CLAN REGISTRATION TEMPLATE--))

Name:Uchiha
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan
Clan History:Founded Konohagakure
Clan Symbol: Sasori Uchiha 359joma

~~Bloodline~~
Kekkei Genkai: Sasori Uchiha SharinganPartially The Sharingan is not automatically activated in the user by birth. It is only first unlocked under some stressful or emotional condition after which the Sharingan may be used freely. When the Sharingan is first activated by a user, it has a different number of tomoe (巴) around the central pupil, varying between users. The wielder of the Sharingan, through continued use and training, evolves it further which involves gaining more tomoe, up to a maximum of three per eye. As the Sharingan develops, the user gains heightened abilities.

Background/Rp Sample
Background: Sasori was born to Obito Uchiha II and Hanabi Hyūga. Sasori is named after Obito's father's old Team Mate to the Akatsuki who was killed by Sakura Haruno Sasori of the Red Sand. Sasori was trained directly by Obito as he was told that he would be a great fighter just like his grandfather Sasuke. Sasori received the family Uchiha Sharingan but has yet to awaken it. Sasori has learned multiple Fire-Style (Katon) moves from his grandfather including the Chidori but was able to master it faster than his grandfather was and can shape it in anyway he seems fit.
Rp sample: Sasori was training on a deserted Battle field as he was training hard to become a Chunin. Sasori made the hand symbols of the Fire Style (Katon) and inhales mixing the chakra to make his Fire Ball Jutsu and releases it to burn the training dummy. Sasori sees another dummy as he did the hand seals to make the chidori as he formed the shape of a a sword. Sasori then ran with the Chidori Sword and slice the dummy multiple times. Sasori took a rest and caught his breath. As Sasori was catching his breathe he heard something behind the bushes. Thinking it was ninja's there to kill him he pulled out his giant shuriken and hurled it through the bushes. After it went through the bushes a Squirrel ran from the bushes.

Last edited by Sasori Uchiha on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:12 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

Sasori Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori Uchiha   Sasori Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:56 pm

ya sasuke hasnt been alive for 200 years
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Hyuuga Cobalt

Sasori Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori Uchiha   Sasori Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:12 am

First off, you have based this mainly off of Sasuke Uchiha, which is not allowed. We don't allow anyone to be related to or extremelly similar to Canon charectors, bar clans (eg: All Hyuuga Clan members are technically related to Hinata and Neji in some form)

Second, A Full Background is required, and you cannot list it as unkown.

You must list at least 4 likes/dislikes. If you have more than 4 of either, list the strongest ones eg: Those that he Likes/dislikes the most

There may be more, but these are all i can find right now. If another Mod/Admin finds anything else that is requires, by all means post here.
Back to top Go down
Chika

Sasori Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori Uchiha   Sasori Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Deniened. You copied most of this stuff, we can still see the Japanese Sasuke Uchiha Kanjis.

If you want an Uchiha you will get, for posting something like this; no Sharingan at all, you'd have to obtain it through rp. You would be AS Ranked which is Academy Student.

Please add a history, add an rp sample, emove anything with any relation to Sasuke, besides the Image and the Uchiha Clan stuff. And the Sharingan does plenty more than extra chakra.
Back to top Go down
Sasori Uchiha

Sasori Uchiha

Sasori Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori Uchiha   Sasori Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:26 pm

All Uchiha are born with a Sharingan but Sasori unlocks his by using a technique Sasuke used against Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

Sasori Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori Uchiha   Sasori Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm

well youll need to do that to an actual character so change it
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Uchiha, Satoru

Sasori Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori Uchiha   Sasori Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:57 am

Name:Uchiha Sasori
Nickname/Alias:Sasori
Village:Konohagakure

Catch Phrase: "My name is Uchiha Sasori. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone." <== Was stolen from Sasuke
Alliance:Sinister

Personality & Description Information
Personality:Sasori Uchiha (ジェレミー, Uchiha Sasori) is a main character in the Naruto series. He was originally introduced as a protagonist; a member of Konohagakure's Team 21. As the series progressed he became an antagonist, culminating in his association with Akatsuki, becoming one of the most dynamic characters in the series. Sasori is also the last born Uchiha.

Personality Traits: Sasori is very unemotional. Sasori shows little to no emotion in anything he does. What little emotion he does show is anger and frustration when he tries to accomplish something and fail at doing something. Sasori is the last remaining Uchiha clansmen and plans on reviving the Uchiha somehow. Sasori is the last known member of the talented Fire Style Jutsu learners.
<== Change all the way. Last time I checked there was no sasori uchiha in the anime.

Background/Rp Sample
Background: Sasori was born to Obito Uchiha II and Hanabi Hyūga. Sasori is named after Obito's father's old Team Mate to the Akatsuki who was killed by Sakura Haruno Sasori of the Red Sand. Sasori was trained directly by Obito as he was told that he would be a great fighter just like his grandfather Sasuke. Sasori received the family Uchiha Sharingan but has yet to awaken it. Sasori has learned multiple Fire-Style (Katon) moves from his grandfather including the Chidori but was able to master it faster than his grandfather was and can shape it in anyway he seems fit.
<==Needs to be longer than this.

Back to top Go down
https://naruto-cd.rpg-board.net
Sasori Uchiha

Sasori Uchiha

Sasori Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori Uchiha   Sasori Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:12 am

There fixed
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Uchiha, Felix

Sasori Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori Uchiha   Sasori Uchiha Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:59 am

im not a mod, but can i just say you've just disguised what was previously there in most parts by re arranging them, also the history needs at least 4 short paragraphs
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Uchiha, Satoru

Sasori Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori Uchiha   Sasori Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:08 am

Also you are not the last uchiha Becuase I aswell am one, and your parents can't be Obito II or whatever and Hanabi hyuuga. This site takes place 200 years into the future so technically that would make you dead....
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-cd.rpg-board.net
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Hyuuga Cobalt

Sasori Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori Uchiha   Sasori Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:50 am

or about 80+ years old XD
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Uchiha, Felix

Sasori Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori Uchiha   Sasori Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:32 am

also in your personality, its not been changed, also my character has mastered chidori at a young age so that is wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sasori Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori Uchiha   Sasori Uchiha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasori Uchiha
Page 1 of 1