Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Crushed Dreams

Our heroes have fallen and so have the villians. We are the new era and as the new era will must bring peace to this world, but as for some all you want to do is see the world suffer. You will either follow in the path of darkness or the path of light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 1 in the training field

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

Team 1 in the training field - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:48 pm

(ya can someone post now)
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:28 am

(Your fans at going to block Chakra Satoru. If he's forcing chakra into your system your going to feel it.)
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Uchiha, Satoru

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:01 am

(My fans negate the attack, Chika. I am not going to feel it if there is something blocking the way of his attack. It is like him trying to use the attack on my while the Great wall of china is inbetween us, its not going to work)
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-cd.rpg-board.net
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:07 pm

(Satoru, let's note that if he can put chakra through your body he can put it through a Fan. Your fans aren't going to block the Gentle Fist Style, it can block a Physical Hit indeed, but most Gentle Fist moves DO NOT INVOLVE HARD HITS. That's why it's called Gentle Fist Style Taijutsu. It a deadly thing because your either closing or opening someone's chakra points. I should know, Hyuugas have been a preferable choice for me when I started rping Naruto. I have a great understanding of how the Gentle Fist Style works. Now before you again tell me his attack wouldn't hit you, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SHOW MY EVIDENCE THAT YOUR FANS ARE GOING TO BLOCK PURE CHAKRA. Thank You Very Much and Have a Nice Day.

PS - Of Course if you had've responded in a more pleasent tone I would've pointed out that, as your using a Hyuuga yourself, I would've stated you would have been able to see him and therefor dodge the attack altogether. Instead you choose to whine about him using the most effect Taijutsu style for preventing the usage of Chakra.)
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:19 am

(PS yourself...You act like I don't know anything about the hyuuga clan. When neji used gentle fis on Kidomaru the first time, it did nothing at all because he defended himself with a shield that required chakra, and you were the one Chika who is taking this somewhere where it doesn't need to be, you need to calm down. And also just because you been rping as hyuuga's on other rps, doesn't mean you are good with them, it just means you partially know what you are doing.)

Chika-Don't disrespect the atmosphere I am trying to build for the site, and don't disrespect me. You have one last thing to say to me and after that these unneccessary post will be gone.
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:10 pm

(Okay, then why couldn't you even bother to tell me the actual reason why you'd be shielded, I wouldn't have continued on with this. If you find it so hard to tell someone that your fans are infused with chakra, then there's still a problem. Riley would still damage the fans chakra wise, meaning you wouldn't be able to insert chakra into it. There, problem is completely resolved unless you tell me that your fans wouldn't lose chakra from an attack that seals chakra. We've been waiting on you btw Satoru.)
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:30 pm

(Now we are getting somewhere, the fans are strucken, but not me...is that more reasonably understandable)
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:59 pm

(Um, yeah, that's what I said above, along with the fact we're still waiting on chu Un!)
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Having the chakra sealed from her fans temporarily nera had no jutsu's to use at all. She stared at her cousin (technically speakin), and jumped up out of range if he were to redo his attack. She used 8 trigrams empty palm on her students to atleast manage to get one of them down. She activated her byakugan so that if any of them where to plan a secret attack she would sieze them there. Hypethtically speaking of course.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Yugon sees nera coming"alright here we go"Yugon pulled some strings making the strings wrap around her arm then he used that 1 chakra string connected to shango and made a sharp piece of wood shoot at nera covered in paralyzing poison so the second it goes in her blood stream she wont be able to move and they could take the bells
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:35 am

"Un, un!", Dei said as he fell out of the tree. The clone was flying right above Nera now. "Un, I'm getting in on this!", he said as he began dashing off towards the others. First and foremost however, he made sure he'd have a back up plan. He dug into his clay pocket and pulled out. a lot of Spiders, Bird and Centipedes,(All normal size), came out of Dei's palm's as he created them.

He then used the Transformation technique on the clay, giving them color. Not even the Byakugan could tell a clay bird from a real bird now, because not onlyis the bird clored, it's real life counter-part also has chakra, he thought as he had his last Clone and large bird explode above Nera.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:39 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 1 in the training field
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3