Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Crushed Dreams

Our heroes have fallen and so have the villians. We are the new era and as the new era will must bring peace to this world, but as for some all you want to do is see the world suffer. You will either follow in the path of darkness or the path of light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nera hyuuga(My second character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Uchiha, Satoru

Nera hyuuga(My second character) Empty
PostSubject: Nera hyuuga(My second character)   Nera hyuuga(My second character) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:01 pm

General Information:
Name:Hyuua nera
Nickname/Alias:The White Jade
GenderFemale
Village:Konohagakure
Catch Phrase:Disturbing the peace is unacceptable
Alliance:Good, Honorable

Personality & Description Information
Personality:ENFP means==>Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving

Spoiler:

Personality Traits:explained in personality
Dislikes:Fire, Enemies,people with low self esteems

Looks:Nera hyuuga(My second character) Untitled-1

Descritpion:look up

Eye color:Gray
Skin color:Olive
Hair color:Black

Ninja Information

Character Specialty:(Types to choose from: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu,Fuuninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Summoning Jutsu, Medical jutsu)
Main:Ninjutsu
Sub:Taijutsu

Element Affinity;
Main:Water-Suiton
Sub:Wind-Futon
Fused elements:Ice-Houton

==>Clan information

Name: Hyuga
Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan
Clan History:
Spoiler:
Clan Symbol:
Spoiler:

~~Bloodline~~
Kekkei Genkai:
Spoiler:

Background/Rp Sample
Background:

Birth/Childhood Arc:
Her being born into the main branch was an exceptional well being of manner. She was loved by everyone. Before her birth her mother would always talk to her saying "I can't wait to see you, my little butterfly". These words would sooth the hyuuga clan ever so. Her mom would always be doing work even with Nera still inside her. People tell her, as in people I mean Everyone tells her if she keeps on working so hard she might be pushed into labor more quickly. But Nera's mother, Yamuo, didn't listen to them. She knew what she was doing, it was her baby, and her body. But working that hard made nera be born on her actually due date. During the 2nd week of having Nera inside here, Yakio, Yamuo's husband and Nera's wife went out to war by orders of the hokage. Yakio wanted to know if that was okay with his wife, because he can talk the hokage into not going out of the war. Yamuo said it was alright, and so Yakio went. 1 month after Nera's birth, Yamuo just got word back that Yakio had died in war. Yamuo smiled and giggled abit. They wanted to know what was so funny about dieing. She looked up and said, "Now he is in a better place and can watch over us always. He can protect us from danger" She smiled and a tear trickled down her face onto Nera's hand. By the time Yukio was 5 she was already learning everything about the hyuuga. She learned her byakugan and the 8 trigrams techniques.

Academy student Arc:
She joined the academy when she was 6, because everyone, and herself thought she was ready. She was very popular to say the least, but i think it was because of her attire why she was popular. All of the girls loved this boy in the class named satoru, but Nera could care less about him. He was a uchiha after all, but nera learned a secret about him no one had ever knew. He had not learned the sharingan yet. She knew that everyone in the uchiha clan new the sharingan, except for him. but she felt he didn't need it.

Genin Arc:
After graduating from the academy Nera completed everything she was required to do. She completed the shadow clone jutsu, he completed the chakra control lesson, he even completed the transformation technique. She learned everything she was required to do as a genin. She then was asigned to her new 3 man cell. Her cell consists of Satoru Uchiha, of the uchiha clan, Bishamon Yamanaka, of the yamanaka clan, herself, and his sensei, Toshirou Yamashita. Her team was well suited for him. Whenever satoru would say something out of turn nera would gentle fist his butt into the next dimension . She definately takes after her mother, they are pretty agressive. Toushirou took his students to the training grounds and was doing the 2 bell test. Which ever 2 people get the bells first will be able to eat lunch while the other is tied to the tree stump and they have to eat lunch in front of them. The sensei told them to begin and when they did satoru was the only one who moved the fastest out of sight right when toushiro said begin, but that was because before hand nera was already thinking of a plan during sensei's lecture. Bishamon and Her doddled behind him as he hid behind a bush studied the movements of his sensei, went to another sighting, and repeatedly did this non stop until he did is 12th and final sighting.Nera saw him along with Bishoman. He told them he had a plan. he knew alot abou the clans of konoha and told nera to use her byakugan to see if that was the real him. She looked at the clone and saw there was no difference in his chakra. She said that was the real him. He then told Bishamon to follow behind him and nera as they charge up to him, but when they do you need to be on your toes. Satoru said "When i scream now use your mind transfer jutsu okay" He said okay and the plan was working. Satoru's mind was working like an open book. Nera and Satoru charged at Toushirou sensei and they got close to him when they set off traps he had planted.Nera didn't know satoru was so strategic, which is why she was starting to fall for him. Ropes grabbed there ankles and sent them flying in a tree, but satoru grabbed a kunai from his pouch and cut the rope, along with nera. They continued to charge as the sensei was about to attack them. Satoru yelled now and both Nera and Satoru ducked as Bishamon used mind transfer jutsu. they took control of their sensei and took the bells. After that the sensei was astonished by his teams actions and wanted them to be in the chuunin exams this year even though they only have been with one another for no more than 4 months.

Chuunin Exam Arc Pt 1:
After being entered in the chuunin exams, Nera, Bishamon, and Satoru got a pep talk from their sensei. The entered the Chuunin exam room area and were ready to begin. But when they entered they noticed that they were the only ones in the room who were no more than 13 years of age. But they didn't care, that just meant they where better than them. it was time for the written test to immense and the proctor walked them through the rules. After that they got started and the room was silent. Before hand Satoru looked at the room and saw 5 adult figures, he told nera to keep an eye on them and they devised a plan to somewhat cheat on the test. Morass code was one of the was, and signs as in coughing or sneezing was another.The proctors were watching for cheaters and they were also watching for the wrong answers. Anyways 15 minutes into the break ,the questions on the test got harder and harder. Each question is harder than the next which was frustrating. But nera's team was up for the challenge. You could say that Nera's team was mainly the best strategic team in the whole exam. Satoru and Nera were doing well on the exam but Bishamon was slumping. Bishamon coughed, letting satoru know he was slumping, satoru tapped his pencil letting Bishamon know he could copy of of his paper, and Nera coughed letting them know the coast was clear, because she activated her byakugan right when the test started and she has been keeping her eyes on the proctors and everyone else around her. Performing very secretive handsigns, Bishamon said to himself, "Mind transfer jutsu" he then took hold of Satoru's body and made sure that when he switched bodies he didn't fall. When he switched bodies he made sure that his head would rest on his hands. He looked over satoru's test and analyzed it quickly. he memorized everything on there. Nera tapped her pencil saying someone was looking and Bishamon quickly returned to his body, acting like nothing had happened. After the full 45 minutes into the exam only 12 groups made it. and Nera's group was one of those groups.

Chuunin Exams pt2:
After completing the written exams, they quickly progressed to the forest of death where the only rule was, "Just don't die". reasonable right. Nera and the rest knew what their prime objective was. After being given the Heaven scroll, nera picked up 2 rocks and gave one to Bishamon, then they turned it into an identical looking heaven scroll. "just incase we get split up and a team targets one of us who they think has the scroll won't they be wrong" Nera said. Satoru also took a rock and turned it into an identical heaven scroll even though he had the real one. They went to there assigned gates the proctor told them to go to after receiveing there scroll. When the proctor said go the gates automatically opened and satoru, nera and bishamon ran through the forest with ease. Nera Activated her byakugan while running and she looked around to see if any up coming teams were arriving. She saw one of the teams was coming there way and she told them to get ready becaus they were about to embark in combat. The team that crossed paths withs Satoru's team was from the rain village. They were older and sense they thought cause they were older that they were more powerful but boy where they wrong. The rain village came at them with a needle barrage from all directions, but nera jumped infront of bishamon and satoru and told them to hold on to her as the moment they touched her the felt here chakra flowing in them. The flowing stopped and she used rotation with satoru and bishamon inside unharmed! The needles feel to the ground and bishamon used a mind disruption on one of the guys who attacked them. A girl came out of nowhere and was about ot attack bishamon with a kunai to the back while he was still perfroming his jutsu,but as she attempted to stab him nera turned around and yelled "Eight trigrams:64 palms" she then recited the number of chakra points she shut off/damaged in the girl from the rain village;"2 palms"...."4 palms"..."8 palms"...."16 palms"..... "32 palms!"...."64 palms!!!" she then blasted the girl back crippling her on the ground. Nera checked the girl for a scroll and saw that she had the earth scroll on her. " We have the scroll" she said as she looked at the other rain guys. Satoru said i'll handle them. he clenched his hands together and said "Arijigoku" suddenly a big amount of earth and mud formed around the rain villagers like a ovalish sphere and took them underground. It then suffocated them. and they died. hours later they arrived to their destination, and opened the scroll.

Chuunin exam pt3:
Now time for the semi finals and Toushirou, Satoru's teams sensei. Was quite impressed by his teams teamwork. he wanted to see how they would do in the time of this semifinals. It was quite exceptional to say the least how far they have come in such little time. He knows together they are unbeatable, but he wants to see how they would work apart. It was time for the semifinals to start and the first to go up was Bishamon. Even though it didn't seem like it bishamon had some pretty cool hidden talents that even his clan didn't know, because he made them up himself. The match started and it was harder than bishamon had aniticapted. But it was all good. 15 minutes into the fight and bishamon used a jutsu he mad himself called "Mind Explosion jutsu" he focused all of his chakra in his hands and transfered half of it to his opponents head, making it within seconds explode. Blood went all over the place but Bishamon proceeded on. hours passed and it was time for the satoru's battle. It was time for Satoru to fight. Satoru went up agaisnt someone from the leaf. This person could possess shadows. It was someone from the naru clan. this battle went one for ever and ever. Satoru was getting worn out but then astrange event occured. Satoru unleashed the wrath of his sharingan. and by the looks of it, it was 3 tomoes. 3 tomoes at the age of 13 and your only a genin that was impressive, but then again Obito uchiha obtained 2 tomoes at the age of 13, so it is known to be possible. Satoru saw all of his opponents movements and was making sure he did not get trapped in the jutsu again. Satoru performed three hand signs and by the time he stopped sharp spears of earth came out of the ground and stabbed the nara clan member to death. he died, or so satoru thought. the nara clan member was just knocked unconcious. It was nera's turn and she beat her opponent with the same jutsu she used when going up agaisnt the girl from the rain. Her battle ended so quickly because she just had to cripple her opponents neck chakra point.

Chuunin exams pt4:
The finals started to immense and everyone looked different because the finals were going to start 3 months after the semi's, that is why every looked different, because they haven't seen eachother at all in that time, and they all learned some new jutsu's. After meeting back up with her team, nera was wanting to get this over with even though the whole entire time he was with his team he has been completely neutral. The finals went by like it was no bodies business. Nera used her new jutsu she learned called "8 trigrams: Reverse palms", Bishamon used Mind Derangement Technique, and Satoru used "Chidori Nagishi, and Gian". The all excelled to Chuunins and celebrated the sucess with a part. it was the propers thing to do after all i mean they did work hard for it. The only person who didn't celebrate was Satoru. By this time is when nera and satoru, became bf and gf.

Jounin Arc:
About 3-4 months after becoming Chuunin, her whole team was called to the hokage's office. There skills where exceptional and they knew it along with almost everyone in the village. The hokage classfied them as jounin's and Satoru and Nera "Celebrated". Bishamon did celebrate, but he went traveling first, then when he came back it was time for them to go on a mission. There were enemy ninja's in the fire coutnry, and it was nera's teams job to get them. Toushiro, there sensei, told them to split up in 2 teams. Toushiro and Nera, and Satoru and Bishamon. After splitting up nera used some new jutsu's based on her clans fighting style she learned by herself, no one else in the clan new these jutsu's not at all yet. 3 hours had passed and when they all met back at the resting area they just had found out by satoru, that bishamon had gotten killed.

Destruction Arc:
While talking with the hokage, nera was talking to her about satoru, and just when they figured him out, he used an immense jutsu which was wiping out konoha by the second. She was getting everyone to safety and for amount everything went slow as someone ran past her in the opposite direction, it was satoru, there eyes locked and they knew this was the end for them. Nera protected the rest of the village from the attack an it passed over after acouple of hours.

Rebuilding arc:
After the destruction rebuilding konoha was no sweat. Nera did it with ease and that is all she needed to "ease" the pain she felt inside her from satoru. She grew stronger, and forgot about as normally she would, she is just glad everyone is safe, in the village and that no one, but satoru's dad and some other villagers had died.

Rp sample:(only for thoughs who want to be something higher than Chuunin)

Last edited by Satoru Uchiha on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-cd.rpg-board.net
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Nera hyuuga(My second character)   Nera hyuuga(My second character) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:56 pm

not approved add the rp example
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nera hyuuga(My second character)   Nera hyuuga(My second character) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:14 pm

its not finished yet
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nera hyuuga(My second character)   Nera hyuuga(My second character) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:24 pm

now i'm done
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Nera hyuuga(My second character)   Nera hyuuga(My second character) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:26 pm

k approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nera hyuuga(My second character)   Nera hyuuga(My second character) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nera hyuuga(My second character)
Page 1 of 1